Register now for the District 1 & 2 Meeting, taking place Saturday, Jan. 15 (2:00 – 4:00 PM) at Messina Hof in Grapevine.
District meetings offer the opportunity to share ideas with other clubs in your area. They are open to all Aggie Moms, especially the current leadership and those who aspire to leadership.
Messina Hof has agreed to provide charcuterie boards, a wine cash bar and 10% off all bottle sales during the event. There will be a nominal fee of $10 to ensure that we cover their employees’ time for our private event. Click the button below to register and pay.
Contact Karen, at DCAMFedDistrictRep@AggieNetwork.com or 214-534-2172, if you have any questions.
Come on out — guests welcome!
Saturday, Jan. 29, 2:00 p.m.
Updates: See below for location details and click the button if you wish to prepay
Home of Dana Hall: 9228 Heatherdale Dr., Dallas
Dads and guests are welcome!
Join us for a private DCAM wine-tasting event with 12 Fires, an Aggie-owned and operated company coming to us from Johnson City. Come out to hear the 12 Fires Aggie story, taste great Texas wines and socialize with other Aggie Moms.
- $10/person if prepaid
- $12/person at the door
Sign me up!
Open our December newsletter for information about:
- Howdy Holidays Gift Market results and volunteers
- Century Celebration news
- January General Meeting information
- Federation winter newsletter
- Thanks to November meeting snack moms
- Aggie Ring recent recipients
- Photos from goody bag delivery, holiday market and more
- Dates for your calendar
Holiday Party and Sock Exchange
Thursday, Dec. 16, 7:00 p.m.
Mesquite Fire Association
321 S. Galloway, Mesquite
Don’t miss our annual Holiday Party and Sock Exchange! Bring a fun pair of socks or slippers filled with treats for an exchange and non-holiday socks to donate to charity. Plan to bring a finger food to share.
See below for answers to common questions.
- Socks for the exchange: Pair of fun socks with stocking stuffer-type items like candy, hand lotion, candle, etc.
- Suggested budget maximum: $15.
- How it works: Like other gift exchange games, we’ll each draw a number, select a sock on our turn, and have a chance to “steal” from someone else (all in good fun!).
- Socks for donation: For a local organization for children and teenagers, any sizes welcome.
- Food and drink: Bring a sweet or savory finger food to share at the party. Beverages will be provided.
- Bring a bottle of wine: To contribute to our Century Celebration wine pull fundraiser! Suggested value (update Dec. 12): $15 or greater.
Note: The holiday party will replace our normal December general meeting.
Questions: Contact DCAMPresident@AggieNetwork.com.
Don’t miss out on our annual gift market Saturday, Dec. 4! This year’s market will include clubs from five counties in this to raise funds for Aggie scholarships and student organizations. There’s no better time to pick up unique Aggie gift items and meet other Aggie moms.
Tamale order pick-up will also be there, and a limited supply available for purchase if you missed the order deadline. We’ll also sell delicious baked goods.
Volunteer sign-up and more information
Volunteer for a two-hour shift to help set up or our booth.
Volunteer to bring something for the bake sale.
See location, times and other details.
Open our November newsletter to read about:
- President’s Pass Back
- Howdy Holidays All-Aggie Gift Market
- November General Meeting
- January General Meeting & Chili Cook-off
- Fall Fundraisers Update
- Aggie Moms Connecting – Holiday Party
- Book Club
- Rings or Grads?
- Century Celebration News
- Thanks to October Meeting Snack Moms
All members are invited
Sunday, Nov. 14, 2:00 p.m.
Meet and greet our new moms!
We’ll make and take a craft, so please let us know you’re coming.
Location: 478 Stone Canyon Dr., Sunnyvale, 75182 — home of Robin McMahan
Open our October Newsletter to read:
- President’s Passback
- Aggie Moms Connecting plans for happy hour on October 19
- October 21 and November 18 General Meeting information
- Century Celebration update
- Book Club news
- Tamale and CozZzy Comfy Sheets fundraiser details
- Fall Goody Bag information
- Thanks to general meeting snack moms
- Reminders about membership, Facebook, shopping rewards
- News from the Federation of A&M Mothers’ Clubs
- and see photos from events over the past month!
We sold them last year, and they were a hit!
CoZzzy Comfy bed linens, super-soft microfiber sheets in a variety of colors, are available at $50 for any size ($70 for split king). Wrinkle-resistant, anti-pilling, extra-deep pockets. Money-back satisfaction guaranteed.
Order Online with code: Aggie Moms Dallas County 1 – 2021 by November 5
Avoid paying for shipping and pick up your order on December 4 at our Howdy Holidays All-Aggie Gift Market (TAMU AgriLife Research and Extension Center, 17360 Coit Road).
We taking orders until November 1 for delicious handmade tamales from The Tamale Company, perfect for the holidays and beyond!
- Ancho Chili Pork
- Chicken Tomatillo
- Beef Tenderloin
- Black Bean (vegan)
- Cheese & Jalapeno
Packaged by the half-dozen and sealed to allow for dunking directly into boiling water
Pick-up will be December 4 at the Howdy Holidays All-Aggie Gift Market (TAMU AgriLife Research and Extension Center, 17360 Coit Road).
Share this order link with your family and friends, and pick theirs up for them!