Join the Dallas County Aggie Moms’ Club as we celebrate our 100th Anniversary!
Saturday, February 26, 2022, at the Granville Arts Center and Atrium
Our fabulous evening will include:
- Complimentary parking
- Catered dinner (5:00-7:00 p.m.)
- Cash bar
- Special DCAM historical display
- Singing Cadets concert (7:30-9:30 p.m.)
- Silent auction (closes at the end of intermission)
- Wine pull
- The chance to benefit a wonderful cause – scholarships and student organizations at Texas A&M University!
- $75 – Dinner and concert
- $60 – Dinner only
- $25 – Concert only
- $800 – Century tables: dinner and concert seating for 10
Underwriting opportunities are available. Submit this form to be contacted personally.
Sponsorship opportunities are available at the levels listed below.
Become a Sponsor
- $100 – 12th Man
- $250 – Aggie Family
- $500 – Gig ’em
- $1,000 – Aggie Ring
- $2,500 – Aggie Spirit
- $5,000 – Reveille
Gifts of Any Amount
Silent Auction items are being accepted. For information, please contact DCAMevents@AggieNetwork.com.
Please join us as we plan for our Century Celebration. We have opportunities for all talents. We meet each Wednesday via Zoom and in-person. Details are in the weekly eBlasts and monthly newsletter.