Read our March Newsletter for results and photos from our Century Celebration, recognition for sponsors, upcoming general meetings, Big Event service project and more. Topics include:
- President’s Passback
- March general meeting speaker & Chili Cook-off
- April general meeting speaker
- Spring goody bags order form
- Nominating Committee news
- Book Club
- Volunteer for The Big Event
- Fish City Grill profit share
- Federation Spring Meeting & Boutique volunteer sign-up for Family Weekend
- Century Celebration thank you to donors & sponsors
- Submit your Aggie Grads & Aggie brAGs
- Century Celebration photos
Thursday, Mar. 17
6:30 p.m.: Chili Cook-off
7:00 p.m.: Program begins
Location: First United Methodist Church Richardson
503 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX 75080
Ogden Fellowship Hall
Guest speaker is Ami Cheek, office and development director for Hope Supply Co. We’ll learn about this non-profit and the children who will benefit from DCAM’s The Big Event service project Mar. 26.
We did it! Century Celebration was a huge success!
Many thanks to all of you who helped with the planning, donated items, worked the event and bid on items! We could not have done it without you! Many thanks again! We have the best moms (and dads)!
Open our January newsletter for important DCAM updates plus fun personal news from our Aggie family members. This month’s issue includes:
- Updated details for Jan. 20 general meeting
- Century Celebration news and ways each of us can help make it a success
- Aggie Moms Connecting: Wine tasting with Twelve Fires Jan. 29
- Opportunity for a DCAM social media chair
- December grads
- Aggie Br’Ags
- Important reminders
Register now for the District 1 & 2 Meeting, taking place Saturday, Jan. 15 (2:00 – 4:00 PM) at Messina Hof in Grapevine.
District meetings offer the opportunity to share ideas with other clubs in your area. They are open to all Aggie Moms, especially the current leadership and those who aspire to leadership.
Messina Hof has agreed to provide charcuterie boards, a wine cash bar and 10% off all bottle sales during the event. There will be a nominal fee of $10 to ensure that we cover their employees’ time for our private event. Click the button below to register and pay.
Contact Karen, at DCAMFedDistrictRep@AggieNetwork.com or 214-534-2172, if you have any questions.
Come on out — guests welcome!
Saturday, Jan. 29, 2:00 p.m.
Updates: See below for location details and click the button if you wish to prepay
Home of Dana Hall: 9228 Heatherdale Dr., Dallas
Dads and guests are welcome!
Join us for a private DCAM wine-tasting event with 12 Fires, an Aggie-owned and operated company coming to us from Johnson City. Come out to hear the 12 Fires Aggie story, taste great Texas wines and socialize with other Aggie Moms.
- $10/person if prepaid
- $12/person at the door
Sign me up!
Open our December newsletter for information about:
- Howdy Holidays Gift Market results and volunteers
- Century Celebration news
- January General Meeting information
- Federation winter newsletter
- Thanks to November meeting snack moms
- Aggie Ring recent recipients
- Photos from goody bag delivery, holiday market and more
- Dates for your calendar
Holiday Party and Sock Exchange
Thursday, Dec. 16, 7:00 p.m.
Mesquite Fire Association
321 S. Galloway, Mesquite
Don’t miss our annual Holiday Party and Sock Exchange! Bring a fun pair of socks or slippers filled with treats for an exchange and non-holiday socks to donate to charity. Plan to bring a finger food to share.
See below for answers to common questions.
- Socks for the exchange: Pair of fun socks with stocking stuffer-type items like candy, hand lotion, candle, etc.
- Suggested budget maximum: $15.
- How it works: Like other gift exchange games, we’ll each draw a number, select a sock on our turn, and have a chance to “steal” from someone else (all in good fun!).
- Socks for donation: For a local organization for children and teenagers, any sizes welcome.
- Food and drink: Bring a sweet or savory finger food to share at the party. Beverages will be provided.
- Bring a bottle of wine: To contribute to our Century Celebration wine pull fundraiser! Suggested value (update Dec. 12): $15 or greater.
Note: The holiday party will replace our normal December general meeting.
Questions: Contact DCAMPresident@AggieNetwork.com.
Don’t miss out on our annual gift market Saturday, Dec. 4! This year’s market will include clubs from five counties in this to raise funds for Aggie scholarships and student organizations. There’s no better time to pick up unique Aggie gift items and meet other Aggie moms.
Tamale order pick-up will also be there, and a limited supply available for purchase if you missed the order deadline. We’ll also sell delicious baked goods.
Volunteer sign-up and more information
Volunteer for a two-hour shift to help set up or our booth.
Volunteer to bring something for the bake sale.
See location, times and other details.